la hawla wa la quwwata illa billah bedeutung beantworten wir im heutigen Beitrag. Wenn Ihr noch mehr Anregungen oder Bemerkungen habt, hinterlasst uns bitte einen Kommentar.
Hazrat Abu Huraira (RA) narrated that Prophet Hazrat Mohammad (ﷺ) said La Hawla Wala Quwwata Illa Billah is the cure of 99 diseases from which the smallest degree of disease is distress and sadness.
It is also referred to as Hawqala in Arabic which is a short summarised name in a single word used by the early Arabs.
Normally people think this is just a Dua that is recited for protection from the devil (shaitan), but it has far immense benefits.
This Dua is so prominent that almost every Muslim learn it in their childhood from their parents or Islamic teachers.
It is one of the most precious treasures of Allah that everyone should recite diligently after every Salat and when in distress or hardship.
Prophet Hazrat Mohammad (ﷺ) said recite this Dua diligently as it one of the treasures of Jannah.
La Hawla Wala Quwwata in Arabic
لا حَوْلَ وَلا قُوَّةَ إِلا بِالله
“There is no power nor strength except Allah”
It tells that Allah almighty is the only one with superior power and strength, and no one could have except Allah until Allah gives them.
In its full version it ads “Aliyyil Azim” that pronounce as “Illah Billahil Aliyyil Azim“, Azim is among the 99 names of Allah which means Great or Magnificient.
Hadith on La Hawla Wala Quwwata
The one who fears Allah, Allah opens the ways for him and gives him Rizq (sustenance) from where he couldn’t even think of, and the one who trusts in Allah, Allah is enough for him.
1. Redemption from Enemies Imprisonment
Hazrat Uff bin Maliq (RA) Al Asjayi comes in the attendance of Prophet Hazrat Mohammad (ﷺ) and said,
My son Salim is in the imprisonment of (Mushrikeen) Enemies, and I’m in the situation of Faka (scarcity of food due to poverty).
The Prophet Hazrat Mohammad (ﷺ) said Aale – Mohammad (ﷺ) has 1 seer (1.25 kg) of barley (jau), and we also don’t have anything to eat except this.
The Prophet Hazrat Mohammad (ﷺ) said keep patience and fear from Allah and recite La Hawla Wala Quwwata Illa Billah diligently.
Hazrat Uff bin Malik (RA) started doing this Amal, and suddenly someone knocks on the door. Hazrat Uff bin Malik (RA) opens the door and saw that his son is standing and behind his son, hundreds of camels are standing.
Hazrat Uff bin Malik (RA) said my son you and these camels? The son of Hazrat Uff bin Malik (RA) said I got a chance of redemption and I ran away from there, and while coming I whip on their hundred camels.
“Allah gives the rizq from where you couldn’t even think of”
2. The Treasure of Arsh-e-Ilahi
The Prophet Hazrat Mohammad (ﷺ) said 5 things to Hazrat Abuzar Gaffari (RA) from which the fifth thing was to recite La Hawla Wala Quwwata Illa Billah diligently.
The Prophet Hazrat Mohammad (ﷺ) said below the Arsh-e-Ilahi there is a special treasure, and this wazifa comes from there.
The Prophet Mohammad (ﷺ) said the person who will recite Bismillahi Wala Hawla Wala Quwwata Illa Billahil Aliyyil Azeem 10 times.
He will be purified and clear from all the sins as he has just been born from the abdomen of his mother and also will be safe from 70 Balayen (tribulations) of the world.
Make a habit of reciting it daily, and when you face tribulations, distress, or any kind of problems in life start reciting this.
Hazrat Abdullah Ibne Masood (Ra) said if anyone gets into Faka (scarcity of food due to poverty) or in any tribulations.
And that person tells about his problems every time to others, then the tribulations will not decrease, In fact, it will be increased.
And if he doesn’t share his problems with others, instead of that if he asks to Allah that I’m in the situation of Faka or problem.
Hazrat Abdullah Ibne Masood (Ra) said that Prophet Hazrat Mohammad (ﷺ) said soon or sooner Allah will make him wealthy or super-rich.
If you pay the prerogative right (Haq) of believing Him (Allah) or trust in Allah, He will provide you the rizq like He provides the rizq for birds.
A person knows that he has to go to the office, factory, or on any work to earn his livelihood or sustenance but a bird never knows, instead of that the bird comes back with a full stomach in the evening.
Also Read: Ayatul Kursi – Meaning and Benefits of Ayatul Kursi
La Hawla Wala Quwwata Benefits
- The person who will recite this dua his tribulations, distress, and problem will be removed as it’s the medicine and cure of 99 diseases.
- It is one of the doors of Jannah – Tirmidhi, and it’s also one of the treasures of Jannah – Sahi Bukhari. The one who will love it will go into Jannah.
- According to an anecdote (riwayat), whenever you recite the full string of this Dua, an angel descends to gives you Shifa (cure).
- The one who recites it diligently every day will be safe from 70 Balayen (spiritual tribulations and afflictions).
- The person who recites it diligently then Allah will remove his poverty and will not be dependent on others.
- The person who recites La Hawla Wala Quwwata Illah Billah 100 times per day, Allah will remove his Mohtajgi (poverty).
- Reciting it will bring you Rizq (sustenance), if you are unemployed and have no job, reciting it will open many ways of Rizq.
Also Read: Ayatul Kursi – Meaning and Benefits of Ayatul Kursi
Top 9 la hawla wa la quwwata illa billah bedeutung tổng hợp bởi sale
Die Bedeutung des Dhikr „Laa haulaa wa laa quwwata illah billah“
- Autor: quranundhadith.wordpress.com
- Einreichungsdatum: 01/02/2022
- Bewertung: 4.72 (452 vote)
- Zusammenfassung: „Laa haulaa wa laa quwwata illah billah„ … Dies wird sehr oft und von vielen übersetzt mit: „Es gibt keine Kraft und keine Macht außer bei Allah …
La Hawla Wala Quwwata Illa Billahil Aliyyil Azim Meaning
- Autor: loveinshallah.com
- Einreichungsdatum: 02/03/2022
- Bewertung: 4.43 (392 vote)
- Zusammenfassung: The meaning of the phrase “La hawla wala quwwata illa billah” is “There is no power and strength except with Allah.” In more detail, the meaning is “There is no …
- Suchergebnisse: Hadiths that mention or encourage us to recite hawqalah are Sahih hadiths, so we should recite this dhikr every day as much as possible. It’s only 6 sentences “la hawla wala quwwata illa billah“, but you can read the longer version “la hawla wala …
Arabisch lernen (arabisch.tv) (@arabischlernen_) / Twitter
- Autor: twitter.com
- Einreichungsdatum: 12/08/2021
- Bewertung: 4.27 (413 vote)
- Zusammenfassung: Es ist auch eine Mahnung, dass wir heute die arabische Sprache nicht zuerst von den Muttersprachlern lernen können, wa-la hawla wa-la quwwata illa biLlah.
Hauqala – Eslam.de
- Autor: eslam.de
- Einreichungsdatum: 12/17/2021
- Bewertung: 4.12 (482 vote)
- Zusammenfassung: (la haula wa laa quwwata Illa billah). was sinngemäß bedeutet: „Es gibt keine Macht noch Kraft außer in Allah.“ Der Ausdruck wird von einem Muslim in der …
La Hawla Wala Quwwata illa Billah
- Autor: allahsword.com
- Einreichungsdatum: 03/28/2022
- Bewertung: 3.85 (365 vote)
- Zusammenfassung: Whenever you’re feeling sad, depressed, stressed or even just unhappy, repeat ‚La hawla wala Quwwata illa bil lahi Al ‚Aliyyil Atheem (There is no might or …
Dua la hawla wala quwwata illa billahil aliyyil azim Meaning
- Autor: myislam.org
- Einreichungsdatum: 08/15/2022
- Bewertung: 3.63 (388 vote)
- Zusammenfassung: Dua la hawla wala quwwata illa billahil aliyyil azim Meaning … As Muslims we can all be in agreement around one universal truth, nothing in this dunya can …
- Suchergebnisse: Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, “Whoever says (upon leaving his house): ‘Bismillah, tawakkaltu ‘alallah, wa la hawla wa la quwwata illa billah [I begin with the Name of Allah; I trust in Allah; there is no …
Arabische Kalligraphie der (Hawqala) "la hawla wa la quwwata illa billah", übersetzt als: "Es gibt keine Macht und keine Macht außer Allah". – Vektorgrafik
- Autor: shutterstock.com
- Einreichungsdatum: 12/18/2021
- Bewertung: 3.39 (519 vote)
- Zusammenfassung: Arabische Kalligraphie der (Hawqala) „la hawla wa la quwwata illa billah“, übersetzt als: „Es gibt keine Macht und keine Macht außer Allah“. – …
Login at Die Wahrheit im Herzen
- Autor: diewahrheitimherzen.net
- Einreichungsdatum: 11/25/2021
- Bewertung: 3.34 (479 vote)
- Zusammenfassung: Aber sind selber nicht mal lang im islam und reden von so große themen la hawla wa la quwwata illa billah wo die gelehrten erst drüber reden …
La Hawla Wala Quwwata illa Billah Meaning & 3 Benefits
- Autor: islamtics.com
- Einreichungsdatum: 06/11/2022
- Bewertung: 3.16 (203 vote)
- Zusammenfassung: La Hawla Wala Quwwata illa Billah Meaning … It means “There is no power nor strength except with Allah”. It tells that Allah almighty is the …
- Suchergebnisse: the Messenger (ﷺ) said: Shall I not tell you of a word which is one of the treasures of Paradise?’ I said: ‘Yes, O Messenger of Allah.’ He said: ‘Say: La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah (There is no power and no strength except with Allah).[Sunan …